Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Home for the holidays

Jon and I spent the past week in Connecticut with my lovely in-laws. We enjoyed a 20-headcount Thanksgiving meal, a day trip to Boston, and an adventure in New York City, so the only thing that could have made it better is a short-and-sweet snow storm.

This is exactly what I imagine when I think of Boston. 
Now that we're home (and the puppies are happily back to their routine), we're planning for Christmas. I stumbled across the new Kinfolk promo video this morning, and it made me think, now that's how I want to do Christmas. Especially since we have plans to host brunch and a New Years Eve party.


Kinfolk Volume Six from Kinfolk on Vimeo.

My goal this holiday season is to bring nature indoors and share good food and warm drinks with close friends. We're well on our way: tonight Jon and I set up an espresso machine, an early Christmas gift from his folks. (Did I mention that sipping espresso is one of my favorite things in life?) Once we figure out how to use it, please join us for a latte!




No comments:

Post a Comment