Wednesday, December 12, 2012

An indie holiday playlist

I really love this time of year. It's busy, and crazy, and filled with desserts, warm drinks, and people you haven't seen in a year. I get so excited about the holidays that I usually start jamming out to Christmas music in October. I put together a few of my favorites this year--an indie Christmas playlist, if you will. Makes for great background music while you're wrapping gifts or entertaining some friends you haven't seen in a while.

I can't get enough Rosie Thomas or The Rosebuds  (hey, hey, North Carolina!) this year. What's your favorite holiday song? Would you rather listen to classics, like good ol' Bing and Frankie?

[FYI, you'll have to download Spotify to listen, if you haven't already. Sorry it's not easier! But at least it's free. ]

No comments:

Post a Comment